Tuesday, December 26, 2017

'Phew! I am so glad to be awake' - by K.J.S.Chatrath

Photo source: http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170116-the-man-who-tried-to-photograph-thoughts-and-dreams

I am convinced that lucky are the people who  enjoy good sleep without bad dreams.

I sleep badly and I get terrible dreams.

Earlier these used to be dreams like action movies with a beginning, tense middle and an end. Now ever since I have started travelling a lot, the oft repeated dream is that I get up at night and go out of the place where I am staying and then can not find my way back. And to make it more complicated, I do not have the address of the place where I am staying.

But last night/ this early morning's dream was dead (pun intended!) serious. I am travelling by plane and the Captain announces that we are going to crash and one sees lights. I am surprisingly calm and wait for death without any panic.

But ultimately the plane lands safely. I get up and am writing this note.  

Phew! I am so glad to be awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment